Typically Neon Square assignments have been with small to mid-market, owner operated organisations either supporting the directors or investors. They have mainly been related to growth, development and supporting a smooth investor or director exit. If you are implementing building business plans, starting up a new business units or ensuring earn out targets, you will get great value employing a hands-on business consultant.
Our consultants work best when there is an open relationship with clients. They can take an immediate objective view of your organisation and work with you to improve business outcomes. We do not string out advice to ramp up our fees but get stuck in solving you business issues quickly. We have found we work best with entrepreneurial companies that fit these profiles:
– Independently owned company with turnover between £0.5m and £10m.
– Private investor group looking for interim support on projects or business units.
– Funded start-up,or rapid growth business unit of a company wanting to set up in the UK or Europe.
– Ground level start-up with long-term commitment to growth, shared equity and non executive directorship.
– Business mentoring for companies with a turnover of < £1.5m.